Sous-comité des ressources humaines
Human Resources and Capacity Development Sub-Committee which makes recommendations on the terms and conditions of service for staff of the Forum and considers reports by the Parliamentary Capacity Development (PCD) Steering Committee. The Human Resources and Capacity Development Sub-Committee shall consist of the Vice-President of the Forum, who shall be the Chairperson of the Sub-Committee, the Treasurer and other members as may be elected by the Executive Committee.
The Sub-Committee shall have the following functions:
- consider recommendations from the Secretary General pertaining to appointment of staff;
- make recommendations to the Executive Committee on the terms and conditions of service for staff of the Forum;
- consider matters of probation and termination of service of staff and make recommendations to the Executive Committee;
- consider reports of the Parliamentary Capacity Development (PCD) Steering Committee;
- make recommendations to the Executive Committee on the Forum’s parliamentary capacity development issues and priorities; and
- attend to any other issues referred to it by the Executive Committee.
The quorum of the Human Resources and Capacity Development Sub-Committee shall be a simple majority of its members. In the event that a quorum has not been met, the President shall co-opt other member/s of the Executive. Committee to sit on the Sub-Committee on an interim basis, for the purpose of transacting business. Decisions shall be by consensus and in the event of failure to reach consensus, then such decisions must be referred to the Executive Committee. The Committee shall be serviced by a staff member of the SADC PF Secretariat appointed by the Secretary General.
|Hon. Dr. Fiarovana Lovanirina Celéstin Fianovana, Chairperson||Male||Madagascar|
|Hon. Darren Bergman||Male||South Africa|
|Hon. Speaker Prof. Peter H. Katjavivi||Male||Namibia|
|Hon. Jeronima Agostinho||Female||Mozambique|
|Hon. Anne Rosie Bistoquet||Female||Seychelles|
|Hon. Dought Ndiweni||Male||Zimbabwe|
|Institutional Memory Members|
|Hon. Isaac Mmemo Magagula||Male||Eswatini|